- What is a Bed and Breakfast? Our Bed and Breakfast is a Gorgeous Renovated Home with a separate unit in the back side of the home with it's own entrance and complete privacy. We give you the choice of us coming to cook you breakfast, a continental breakfast (works best for 4-6 people), or full use of our gorgeous fully equipped kitchen to make your own.
- What's for Breakfast and when is it served? The continental breakfast consists of an array of freshly baked muffins, fruit, bagels, oatmeal, cold cereal, and fruit juice, milk, and an arrangement of teas. Freshly brewed coffee upon request.
- Will we have our own bathroom? Yes the unit has a large, luxurious bathroom with a large claw foot bath tub, a standing shower, toilet, sink, and mirror. The bathroom is between the 2 guest rooms with its own entrance from the hall way.
- Can we connect to the internet? Yes. If you have a device that connects to WiFi, let us know and we will provide you with a security key to log on.
- Can we bring our pet? Yes. Provide us with the breed and detailed information including how well it is trained. Most likely we will consider it with an additional pet deposit. We have a back porch area as well as a large back yard (Leash required while outside). Also there are pet sitters in the area that we can provide you with information on.
- Can we bring children? Of course. Just keep in mind any damages caused to property will be charged to your card or taken from the deposit. We also have daycare available both on and off site.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The B&B owner or staff retain the right to refuse a guest entry to the hotel or to refuse accommodation if the management is led to believe that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, is inappropriately dressed or behaves in a threatening, disturbing or otherwise unacceptable manner on arrival.The hotel/apartment owner retains the right to ask a guest to leave should the guest disturb the peace, or annoy or insult any guests or hotel staff, or behave in any other way deemed unacceptable by the hotel/apartment owner.
Guests are asked to act responsibly and respect the house, furniture, decor, neighbors, and community abiding by the hotel conditions. Guests are asked to consume meals in the kitchen or at the dining table. Residents are not permitted in other areas of the house unless the gift shop is open (access from front). Otherwise permission should be asked in advance and we would be happy to open it for you and give you a tour.
Guests are responsible for their valuables and leaving them is at their own risk.
Guests must inform hotel staff immediately of any loss of or damage to their property, and must support the hotel in reporting such incidents to the police. The hotel is in no way responsible for the loss of or damage to guests' property, which occurs as a result of inappropriate or irresponsible behaviour by the guest, or where the guest has used unnecessary force, or in situations where the guest is responsible for the property.
Guests are not permitted to enter areas of the hotel which are indicated as closed to the public. The hotel is not responsible for death, injuries or illness, or loss of or damage to property of guests that may occur while in non-permitted areas.
Guests will be held responsible for any loss, damage or property or injury that they directly cause.
The hotel is in no way responsible for the loss of or damage to guests' vehicles. Exceptions to this rule will be made where gross negligence or irresponsbile behaviour of the hotel is the direct cause of loss or damage.
Guests are requested to read any announcements posted at reception regarding the loss of or damage to guests property.
In order to avoid confusion, the hotels does not exempt itself from responsibility for personal injuries caused as a result of negligence by the hotel.